Bare Escentuals vs Leeza Gibbon's Sheer Coverage?
Robin
2007-08-05 06:45:51 UTC
I'm new to wearing mineral foundation and because it was given to me as
a gift, I've been using Leeza Gibon's Sheer Coverage. For those of you
who have used both, please describle the difference. Thx.
Robin
itsjoannotjoann
2007-08-07 03:09:09 UTC
Post by Robin
I'm new to wearing mineral foundation and because it was given to me as
a gift, I've been using Leeza Gibon's Sheer Coverage. For those of you
who have used both, please describle the difference. Thx.
Robin
I haven't tried the Sheer Coverage but have the Warmth in Bare
Minerals. Yuck, the most minute amount is too dark and the stuff
irritates my skin. Personally I use Young Blood mineral make up.